Trying to un-Monday this Mondy morning with the help of Ed Sheeran, a strong coffee and a good ol' bullet point list of links.
- "29 Things Only a Person With Diabetes Would Understand".
- "Dear Diabetes..." - a great blog by Kelly.
- A different spin on advocacy: check out @darthskeptic on Twitter.
- Ellie (My Bitter Sweet Life) writes honestly about her planned hospital admission to help get her diabetes back on track.
- Diabetes consultant Partha Kar writes about racism within his profession - an absolute must-read!
- Kelly of Diabetesaliciousness writes a lovely post following the passing of Robin Williams.
- Kim (Texting My Pancreas) took to the DOC a little while back, asking those who wear an insulin pump to tell her what you wish you were told about how insulin pumping affects you emotionally. Here, she blogs about what was said.
- Mike blogs for Diabetes UK about their "Make The Grade" campaign.
- "To pump, or not to pump?" - a question faced by Jen, who's been weighing up the pros and cons.