Wednesday 25 June 2014

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Oh, How Times Have Changed.

Today, I'd like to share with you an infographic, brought to my attention by BioSupply UK, which looks at how the way in which we diagnose diabetes has changed. It makes me feel "lucky" to be diagnosed now, and not at a time when things as routine as blood tests weren't even available! I'm incredibly grateful for the access to medication and health care I currently have.

I've done everything I can think with the image to make it as big as possible, but I've not once pretended to be good at formatting/html related things! (It's something I'm working on.) There is, however, a link to a clear, easy-to-read version underneath the image! 

Happy Wednesday!

http://www.biosupply.co.uk/content/10-how-do-you-diagnose-diabetes-ancient-vs-modern-infographic 

No comments:

Post a Comment