Friday 7 February 2014

Five For Friday: Random.

A very random list-of five for you this week.

1. The Spare A Rose campaign is live and kicking once again, and the blog posts I've read about it are brilliant (see Kerri, Scott, George, Kim to name but a few) so go check them out! And donate, of course!

2. As long as I log the rest of my blood sugars for today, I've managed one week of my month of logging. Success!

3. After Brownies tonight, I'll be heading back to Kent for the weekend for a number of reasons: 1) It's my godson's birthday next weekend, but this is the closest weekend to it that I could go home. 2) I also want to see the godson's lovely Mum, E.Hales. 3) And my family of course. 4) I have an interview for a grad scheme in London on Monday - much easier to get to from Kent. 5) I'm going to see Rent Monday night. Busy, busy, busy. Can't wait though!

4. Post-gym hypos are the worst. They pretty much defeat the purpose of even going to the gym in the first place.

5. I've offered to help out the Our Diabetes group with a few admin-type tasks. I'm not the most computer-literate of people, so I'm not sure how things will go, but I'm happy to be part of the team nonetheless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment