My dissertation has been submitted.
And it feels SO good!
Now I have the time to fill back up in my personal life and my diabetes life. So, without further ado, bits and bobs I think are worthy of sharing.
- Save the date (well, week) guys and gals: Diabetes Blog Week is back thanks to Karen at Bittersweet Diabetes. This year it will be May 12th to the 18th.
- A great video was submitted to the You Can Do This website about encouraging independence in children and teens with T1D.
- Okay, so this post was actually published almost a month ago, but I stumbled upon it the other day, and it was a great read. "Diabetes is so gay" - what do you think?
- Oh, to be three again when this is the biggest problem in the world!
- Another Diabetes UK Big Collection will be happening June 13th, 14th and 15th and you can sign up now to volunteer.
- Which glucose tab flavour are you? Mine was orange. Which is interesting as I hate the orange ones.
- What I miss: Renza and Georgie write about what they miss about life pre-diabetes.
- What submitting your dissertation looks like.
- The Pendsey Trust turns 1! The charity achieved so much in year one, so let's hope this continues into year 2!
- You can now sign up for the Junior World Cup with Medtronic! Head to their website to find out more!
- I Feel Low.
- Look how far we've come! Glu takes a look at diabetes advancements.
Happy Friday, folks!