It's been a busy few days what with coming back to uni after Easter break (and promptly leaving again to take a trip to see Lizzie and Louise). So whilst I properly settle myself back in, feel free to have a browse through these links:
- My lovely friend, Jess, was interviewed by Operation Beautiful UEA about life with type one diabetes. Great read (if I do say so myself).
- Chances are you're aware of the comments made by Matthew Wright on his Channel 5 show regarding diabetes. There have been some great responses to it written by Anna, Anna's mum and Jen which are all worth a read.
- Some shameless self-promotion: tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm hosting the Our Diabetes chat and we're gonna be talking blogs. 8pm, Twitter, using #ourd, come and join in the fun!
- Miss Daisy Watson Shaw became reacquainted with blogging once more over Easter weekend and I'm so excited to see her writing again - her voice has been missed.
- The Pendsey Trust are hosting a pub quiz in London, details of which can be found here.
- The Essex Diabetes Peer Support group, ran by Louise, has a launch date set for June 10th at Basildon Hospital. Details to follow.
- Mark, fellow type one, wrote a fabulous guest blog post over at Laura's blog about being a paramedic and dealing with diabetic emergencies.
Happy Monday, everyone!