Thursday 8 August 2013

My American Adventures.

Busch Gardens.
Two weeks ago, I boarded a plane ready to spend two weeks Stateside. To say I was excited is an understatement, and it's safe to say the last two weeks have been beyond incredible! I have had the time of my life!

After I land in England, I would have flown four times in fourteen days. For someone who's a nervous flyer, that's a big deal!


I was offered different options when I asked for sweetener at a coffee shop. It's the little things that make me smile.

In keeping with the little things, I also found that you can buy glucose tablets in pots of 50 here, and the range of flavours you can get is vast. Tropical, Grape, Cherry, Strawberry, Orange! Amazing!

I took part in the DSMA tweetchat. So much fun. And so many more blogs to check out

I went to New York City and had the most incredible, and tiring, weekend catching up with some very good friends!

I had my first peanut butter cup. I loved it so much that when I went to TGI Fridays, for pudding, I had the chocolate peanut butter pie. Such a thing should not exist when you have a pancreas-gone-rogue. Very bolus-worth though!

My feet ache from walking and I am so ridiculously tired, but I have had the best time. Seaworld, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens, and the streets of NYC.

What a way to end my year of travelling after year abroad

Time to re-join the real world. Gotta go get me a degree! 

No comments:

Post a Comment